There are a variety of halls within the Berrigan Shire, several of which are available for hire. Following is a list of halls with contact details and some general information
Barooga Community Centre Reserve Trust
This is a Community Hall available for use by community groups. Located down Banker Street on the banks of the Lagoon, this hall is heated and air conditioned.
Contact details for availability and costs are:
Post: PO Box 85,
Barooga NSW 3644
Phone: Karen Bruce on (03) 5873 4814 or 0428 480 502
Berrigan War Memorial Hall
Bookings can be made at the Shire offices during business hours.
1. HALL Complete with all facilities - includes previous night preparation $150
2. HALL & TOILETS ONLY - includes previous night preparation $75
3. HALL & TOILETS ONLY - Deb Training, Dance Clubs (regular meets) $15
4. SUPPER ROOMS & KITCHEN $75
5. COMMERCIAL USE OF KITCHEN $100
Finley Memorial Hall and School of Arts
Dorothy Wright is able to assist with enquiries about hiring the Retreat Hall.
Please contact her on (03) 5883 3008
Tocumwal Memorial Hall
The Tocumwal War Memorial Hall is located in the main street of Tocumwal, 50-54 Deniliquin Street.
Postal address: PO Box 406, Tocumwal NSW 2714