Thursday, October 28, 2021
Planning & Environment

Noise Regulations

The responsibility of enforcing noise control regulations is a shared responsibility between the Environment Protection Authority (EPA), Council and NSW Police Force.

Details about noise control, dealing with noise (neighbourhood, barking dogs, intruder alarms, noise from vehicles, noise abatement orders) and contacts for noise polutions can be obtained from the Environment Protection Authority website.

Contact Us

(03) 5888 5100
(03) 5885 2092
56 Chanter Street, Berrigan, NSW, 2712

Hours of Operation

The Berrigan Shire Council is open:

8am to 5pm Monday to Friday

The Bendigo Bank – Berrigan Agency is open:


1:30pm to 3:30pm Monday to Friday - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY

Closed on public holidays