Has your pet gone missing? If you’re having trouble finding your little loved one, there are a number of things you can do to help get them back home:
- Contact our Ranger on 03 5888 5100
- Call your local vets
- Ask for a free to air "lost pet" announcement on your local radio station
- Place a poster or picture in your local shop with their permission
- Door knock to ask if your pet has been sighted
Provide as much information as you can on your pet:
- Microchip number
- Colour of collar
- Any distinctive identifying features
- Your location and where your pet was last seen
Found a stray or lost pet?
If you find a lost dog or cat wearing a collar or tag with identification, try contacting its owner first.
If you cannot contact the owner, arrange for the animal to be collected by our Ranger on 03 5888 5100. This service is only available during business hours.