Pensioner Discounts

If you have a Pensioner Concession Card or a Department of Veterans Affairs you may be eligible for a concession on both your rates and water.

Please bring your concession card to the Council offices to apply.  You will need to complete an application for the concession. This form is your request for the concession to be applied to your property and an authorisation for Council to verify your pension eligibility with Centrelink or Veterans Affairs.

The Pension Concession is available only on your primary residence and your pension card must reflect this address.

Please note that New South Wales does not grant concessions on Health Care cards.

The Pensioner Discount Application Form along with the translation in other languagescan be filled in below:

Download Application Form(PDF, 1MB)